herbal adj : of or relating to herbs; "herbal tea, herbal medicine"
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)bəl
- Made from or with herbs.
- Herbal tea has a nice aroma and is good for a stuffy head.
- Made from natural herbs specifically as opposed to from
- People think herbal supplements are safer because they are natural.
- Telugu: మూలికా (moolikaa)
A herbal is a book, often illustrated, that describes the appearance, medicinal properties, and other characteristics of plants used in herbal medicine.
- Herbal (Music Venue in Shoreditch, London)
- Herbalism (herbal medicine)
- Herbal liqueurs
- Elizabeth Blackwell (illustrator)
- Hieronymus Bock
- Valerius Cordus
- Nicholas Culpeper
- Pedanius Dioscorides
- Leonhart Fuchs
- John Gerard
- Maud Grieve, author of A Modern Herbal
- Hildegard of Bingen
- Shen Nong, the Green Emperor
- Susun Weed, Dedicated to the Wise Woman tradition
herbal in German: Kräuterbuch
herbal in Italian: Erbario
herbal in Polish: Herbarz (botanika)